Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Customer Care number
You can call the Kotak Mahindra bank customer care helpline number which is 1860 266 2666 to get a quick response to your credit card-related queries. This number is available for the customers residing in India between 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday, except for holidays. It cannot be connected from abroad.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Customer Care Toll-Free Number 24*7
The city-specific toll-free customer care numbers for Kotak Mahindra Bank which are operational 24×7 are as follows:
|New Delhi||(011) 66006022|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Enquiry number:
Existing customers of Kotak Mahindra Bank can enquire about various credit card-related issues on the helpline number (1860-266-2666). You can call this number to make changes in your contact details like email ID and mobile number. Make sure to mention the type of query when you call.
Non-bank customers can also speak to the customer care executives on this number to get their credit card-related queries addressed.
- In Case of Card Theft or Card Loss: Call 1800 209 0000 or 1860-266-2666 and report the theft or loss of your Kotak Credit Card immediately. Your card will be blocked and you will be provided with a replacement. You can also report the incident online through this link: https://www.kotak.com/en/transaction-services/report-lost-card.html
- In Case of Card Blocking/Hotlisting: Call 1800 209 0000 or 1860-266-2666 to block your Kotak Credit Card. If you block the card as lost, it will be auto replaced against a replacement fee of Rs.100 along with the applicable GST. You can also SMS ‘KCCLOST(space)(Last four digit of Credit Card number) to 5676788 for permanently blocking your lost/stolen card.
To report fraudulent activity or an unauthorised transaction on Kotak credit card, you can call 1800 209 0000 which is available 24×7. This number can also be used in case of any emergencies like card hotlisting or blocking. If you are not able to connect to the customer care executives via phone during such security-related issues, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also report a fraud on your credit card by filling up the Card Holder Dispute Form. The form can be downloaded from this link: https://www.kotak.com/content/dam/Kotak/Customer-Service/Download-Forms/Personal-Banking/Credit-Cards/cardholder-dispute-form.pdf.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Customer Care International Helpline Number
NRI customers can call the international helpline number +91 22 6600 6022 for any credit card related queries. It can be accessed 24×7 by the customers residing in any country outside India. The number is chargeable and local rates will apply.
The bank also has separate country-specific toll-free customer care numbers dedicated to the NRIs of the respective countries. These are as follows:
|USA||1855 365 6767|
Apply for Credit Card
Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card Email Address:
Kotak Mahindra Bank doesn’t have an official customer support e-mail address. You can use the following online email forms to write to the customer support team:
- To write about general credit card-related queries: https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/contact-us/email-us/kotak-mahindra-bank/other.html
- To write about unresolved queries: https://www.kotak.com/en/forms/unresolved-queries.html
All your credit card security and fraud-related queries can be addressed to email@example.com.
You can also write to the Senior Management of Kotak Bank regarding your queries and complaints. Here are the email IDs of the senior officials of the bank:
|Mr. UUday Suresh Kotak (Kotak Executive Vice Chairman and Managing Director)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. D. Gupta (Joint Managing Director)||email@example.com|
|Ms. S. Ekambaram (Country Head – Consumer Banking)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. K.V.S. Manian (Country Head – Wholesale & Investment Banking)||email@example.com|
|Mr. D Kannan (Country Head – Commercial Banking)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Kotak Mahindra Bank SMS Banking
- SMS requests to be sent from your registered mobile number to 9971056767 or 5676788.
- Standard SMS charges apply
|Know your Credit Card Reward Points||CCREWSPACE(space)Last four digit of Credit Card number|
|Credit Card current amount due||CCBAL(space) Last 4 digits of your Kotak Credit Card Number|
|Credit card amount due as per last statement||CCDUE(space) Last 4 digits of your Kotak Credit Card Number|
|Credit card last three transactions||CCTXN(space) Last 4 digits of your Kotak Credit Card Number|
|Credit card last payment received||CCPYMT(space) Last 4 digits of your Kotak Credit Card Number|
|Total spends this month in Credit card||CCSPND(space) Last 4 digits of your Kotak Credit Card Number|
|Available credit balance||CCAVBL(space) Last 4 digits of your aKotak Credit Card Number|
|Credit card application status||CCAPP(space) your 13 digit Application Number|
|Generate OTP for IVR payments||KOTP Last 4 digits of credit card number to 9212738927|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Grievance Redressal
If the customer care executives fail to resolve your issue or you are dissatisfied with the response, you can escalate the matter to the grievance redressal team. There are 4 levels of grievance redressal at Kotak Mahindra Bank. These are as follows:
Level 1: – You will get a response at this level within 7 working days.
- Register your complaint online using this form: https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/grievance-redressal/personal-banking.html
- Email your grievance through the Net Banking mailbox section. Click here to log in: https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp MAIL=TRUE
- Dial the helpline number 1860 266 2666 to speak to a customer care executive.
- Visit your nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch. Check here to locate a branch near you: https://www.kotak.com/en/reach-us.html
- Send a post to the following address:Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.P.O. Box: 16344,Mumbai – 400013,Maharashtra, India
Level 2: – You will get a response at this level within 5 working days.
- Email your complaint to the Service Assurance Centre using this form: https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/grievance-redressal/personal-banking/level-2.html.
- Alternately, fill up the Grievance Redressal Form by downloading it from Kotak Mahindra’s website and send to the address specified on it.
Level 3: – You will get a response at this level within 5 working days.
- Email your complaint to the Nodal Officer of the Bank through this online form: https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/grievance-redressal/personal-banking/level-3.html
- Write your grievance in detail and send to his postal address (see below)
Level 4: – You will get a response at this level ideally within 5 working days.
- Email your grievance to the Principal Nodal Officer through this online form: https://www.kotak.com/en/customer-service/grievance-redressal/personal-banking/level-4.html
- Send a letter to her regarding your complaint at her postal address (see below)
Banking Ombudsmen: If you do not receive a satisfactory response from any of these banking channels within 30 days, you can approach the Banking Ombudsmen. Use these links to raise a complaint:
You can also email/fax/post your grievances to the Banking Ombudsmen at the following addresses:
|Ahmedabad||C/o Reserve Bank of India, La Gajjar Chambers, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad-380 009 STD Code: 079 Tel. No. 26582357/26586718 Fax No. 26583325 Email: email@example.com||Gujarat, Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu|
|Bengaluru||C/o Reserve Bank of India 10/3/8, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru -560 001 STD Code: 080 Tel. No. 22210771/22275629 Fax No. 22244047 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Karnataka|
|Bhopal||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Hoshangabad Road, Post Box No. 32, Bhopal-462 011 STD Code: 0755 Tel. No. 2573772/2573776 Fax No. 2573779 Email: email@example.com||Madhya Pradesh|
|Bhubaneswar||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Bhubaneswar-751 001 STD Code: 0674 Tel. No. 2396207/2396008 Fax No. 2393906 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Odisha|
|Chandigarh||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, Sector 17, Chandigarh Tel. No. 0172 – 2721109 Fax No. 0172 – 2721880 Email: email@example.com||Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Union Territory of Chandigarh and Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar, and Ambala Districts of Haryana.|
|Chennai||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Fort Glacis, Chennai 600 001 STD Code: 044 Tel No. 25395964 Fax No. 25395488 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Tamil Nadu, Union Territories of Puducherry (except Mahe Region), and Andaman and Nicobar Islands|
|Guwahati||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Station Road, Pan Bazar Guwahati-781 001 STD Code: 0361 Tel.No.2542556/2540445 Fax No. 2540445 Email: email@example.com||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura|
|Hyderabad||C/o Reserve Bank of India 6-1-56, Secretariat Road Saifabad, Hyderabad-500 004 STD Code: 040 Tel. No. 23210013/23243970 Fax No. 23210014 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana|
|Jaipur||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Ram Bagh Circle, Tonk Road, Post Box No. 12 Jaipur-302 004 STD Code: 0141 Tel. No. 0141-5107973 Fax No. 0141-2562220 Email: email@example.com||Rajasthan|
|Kanpur||C/o Reserve Bank of India, M. G. Road, Post Box No. 82 Kanpur-208 001 STD Code: 0512 Tel. No. 2306278/2303004 Fax No. 2305938 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Uttar Pradesh (except for Districts of Ghaziabad, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Saharanpur, Shamli (Prabudh Nagar), Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, Meerut, Bijnor, and Amroha (Jyotiba Phule Nagar)|
|Kolkata||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 15, Netaji Subhash Road, Kolkata-700 001 STD Code: 033 Tel. No. 22304982 Fax No. 22305899 Email: email@example.com||West Bengal and Sikkim|
|Mumbai||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, RBI Byculla Office Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai-400 008 STD Code: 022 Tel No. 23022028 Fax: 23022024 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Maharashtra and Goa|
|New Delhi (I)||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Sansad Marg, New Delhi STD Code: 011 Tel. No. 23725445/23710882 Fax No. 23725218 Email: email@example.com||Delhi|
|Patna||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Patna-800 001 STD Code: 0612 Tel. No. 2322569/2323734 Fax No. 2320407 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Bihar|
|Thiruvananthapuram||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Bakery Junction, Thiruvananthapuram-695 033 STD Code: 0471 Tel. No. 2332723/2323959 Fax No. 2321625 Email: email@example.com||Kerala, Union Territory of Lakshadweep, and Union Territory of Puducherry (only Mahe Region).|
|New Delhi (II)||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Sansad Marg, New Delhi STD Code: 011 Tel. No. 23724856 Fax No. 23725218-19 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Haryana (except Panchkula, Yamuna Nagar, and Ambala Districts) and Ghaziabad, and Gautam Budh Nagar districts of Uttar Pradesh|
|Dehradun||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 74/1 GMVN Building, 3rd floor, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248 001 STD Code: 0135 Telephone: 2742003 Fax: 2742001 Email: email@example.com||Uttarakhand and seven districts of Uttar Pradesh viz., Saharanpur, Shamli (Prabudh Nagar), Muzaffarnagar, Baghpat, Meerut, Bijnor, and Amroha (Jyotiba Phule Nagar)|
|Ranchi||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 4th Floor, Pragati Sadan, RRDA Building, Kutchery Road, Ranchi Jharkhand 834001 STD Code: 0651 Telephone: 2210512 Fax: 2210511 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Jharkhand|
|Raipur||C/o Reserve Bank of India, 54/949, Shubhashish Parisar, Satya Prem Vihar, Mahadev Ghat Road, Sundar Nagar, Raipur- 492013 STD Code: 0771 Telephone: 2242566 Fax: 2242566 Email: email@example.com||Chhattisgarh|
|Jammu||C/o Reserve Bank of India, Rail Head Complex, Jammu- 180012 STD Code: 0191 Telephone: 2477617 Fax: 2477219 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||State of Jammu and Kashmir|
Kotak Mahindra Bank Nodal Office Contact Details
Name: Mr. N. Pohare
Designation: Kotak Mahindra Bank Nodal Officer
Kotak Infinity, 6th floor,
Zone II, Building No. 21,
General AK Vaidya Marg,
Malad (E), Mumbai – 400097
Name: Ms. S Ghosh
Designation: Kotak Mahindra Bank Principal Nodal Officer
Kotak Infinity, 6th floor,
Zone II, Building No. 21,
General AK Vaidya Marg,
Malad (E), Mumbai – 400097
Write to Kotak Mahindra Bank
In case you are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the customer care team at Level 1 to Level 4, you can directly write to the Head Office of Kotak Mahindra Bank at the following address:Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
P.O. Box: 16344,
Mumbai – 400013,
Maharashtra, IndiaYou can also write to the Corporate Office of Kotak Mahindra Bank at the address given below:
27 BKC, C 27,
Bandra Kurla Complex,
Mumbai – 400051
Kotak Mahindra Credit Card Customer Care FAQs
- My Kotak Credit Card has been blocked permanently. How can I place a replacement request via phone?To place a replacement request of your credit card with the bank SMS ‘Replace’ to 5676788. Ideally, your card will be replaced within 5 working days.
- Where should I submit my credit card-related queries that need authentication?You can submit such queries to the bank through the mailbox available in Net Banking. Make sure to select ‘Take me Directly to’ – Mail option while logging to your Net Banking account.
- How to activate SMS alerts for my Kotak Credit Card?To get SMS alerts for your credit card, SMS ‘the short code assigned to the query’ to 5676788 or 9971056767 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an immediate text update. To know the code assigned to your query click here: here: https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-banking/cards/credit-cards/credit-card-services/sms-alerts.html
- Can I seek help from Chatbot ‘Keya’ regarding my credit card queries?Yes, Keya Chatbot can help you with your queries regarding credit cards. To get started either select a query from the available options or type your own query to get started.
- How can I block my Kotak Credit Card online?You can block the kotak credit card online through Kotak Mahindra Bank’s official website. Follow any of these steps to block your lost/stolen credit card permanently:
- Through Mobile Banking:
- Log in to Mobile Banking
- Go to ‘Service Request’ and select ‘Credit Card Requests’
- Choose ‘Report Lost/Damaged Card’
- Through Net Banking:
- Login to Net Banking
- Go to ‘Service Requests’
- Choose ‘Report Lost Card’