IndusInd Bank Indulge credit card is one of the top-end offerings by the IndusInd bank. It is a Visa credit card targetted at HNIs (high net-worth individuals). With an inlay of pure 22K gold and a glossy reflective finishing, the card feels really premium to hold.
While aesthetics is certainly a distinguishing feature of the card, the card also offers real value for money with privileges including a complimentary Priority Pass membership (with unlimited complimentary lounge visits), 24×7 concierge service, air accident cover (worth Rs. 2.5 crores), and many other premium benefits.
Another good feature of this card is that it has no pre-set credit limit as the base limit on the revolving credit is quite flexible. You can also save a lot on your international transaction as it comes with a very low foreign currency markup fee of 1.8% only.
IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card is an exclusive card with a pure 22K inlay and with no pre-set spending limit.
IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card comes with world-class offerings be it rewards, gold benefits, travel & entertainment offers and a a lot more. Read more to know about the detailed features and benefits of the card.
In this post, we have discussed in detail all the features, benefits, and rewards that you get with the IndusInd Bank Indulge credit card. Read on to learn more about this premium offering by the IndusInd bank.
IndusInd Bank Indulge credit card Details
- First credit card in Indian sub-continent with pure 22K gold inlay.
- No pre-set credit limit.
- 1.5 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 spent using the card.
- Reward Points redeemable against Airmiles, cash credit, or IndusMoments.
- Complimentary domestic and international lounge access.
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership.
- Buy One Get One offer on movie tickets & discount on non-movie tickets on BookMyShow.
- Unlimited complimentary access to golf games at selected golf courses.
- A lower interest rate of 1.79% per month.
- Personal air accident cover worth Rs. 2.5 crores.
- Lost card liability protection from up to 48 hours prior to the time of reporting the loss of card.
- 24×7 concierge service.
IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card Benefits:
Movie Offer –
The details of the offer are as follows:
- Buy one movie ticket and get the other one free *
- You can avail upto 3 free movie discounts in a month
- Offer valid on all theatres registered with BookMyShow across all major cities
*The price of the free ticket is capped at Rs 200. In case, the price of the ticket is more than Rs 200, the cardholder will receive a discount of Rs 200 and the remaining amount will have to be paid by the Cardholder using his IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card.
Reward Points –
Get 1.5 reward points for every spending of Rs 100.
Priority Pass Membership –
You can now enjoy access to 600+ lounges across the globe with a complimentary Priority Pass. You also get complimentary access for up to 2 free visits per calendar quarter.
Concierge Services –
A 24×7 concierge service is provided to help you make dining reservations, flight bookings, hotel reservations and more.
Complimentary Travel Insurance –
You are also provided a complimentary travel insurance cover through IndusInd Bank partner, ICICI Lombard General Insurance. This insures you against lost baggage, delayed baggage, lost ticket, missed connection and much more. Get a complimentary Personal Air Accident insurance cover of Rs. 2.5 Crores
Fuel Surcharge Waiver –
Card holders will enjoy waiver of 2.5% surcharge at petrol pumps across the country. Monthly cap at Rs. 200 equal to yearly savings of Rs. 2,400.
Golf Privileges –
Get access to some of the leading golf clubs in partnership with Apexlynx. Additionally, you can also enjoy complimentary golfing lessons at golf courses in Delhi-NCR, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai and others.
Add-on credit cards –
Get the total protect benefit which provides 100% liability coverage of the credit limit of your primary card as well as your add-on credit cards.
IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card Fee and Charges:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Add-on card Fee||Rs.10,000|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 50 days, only when the perious amount is paid in full|
|Cash Advance Fee||2.5% of the advance amount with subject to change of minimum of Rs.300|
|Late Payment Fee||Below Rs. 100- Nil|
Between Rs. 101 to Rs. 500- Rs. 100
Between Rs. 501 to Rs. 1,000- Rs. 350
Between Rs. 1,001 to Rs. 10,000- Rs. 550
Between Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 25,000- Rs. 800
Between Rs. 25,001 to Rs. 50,000- Rs. 1,100
Above Rs. 50,000- Rs. 1,300
Here the fee and charges of Indulge credit card:
Indulge Credit Card Eligibility and Documentation:
Eligibility- In order to avail IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit Card , you will have to meet the following criteria:
Your income/ITR should be:
- For salaried individuals: Rs.48 lakh per annum
- For self-employed: Rs.60 lakh per annum
- KYC Documents: Pan card, Aadhaar card and photograph is mandatory.
- Other acceptable address proofs, in case your communication address varies from Aadhaar Card, are voter’s ID, driving license, passport, etc.
- Income Documents
For salaried individuals:
- Last 3 month’s bank statement
- Last 3 month’s salary slip or other bank’s credit card details.
For self-employed individuals:
- Latest copy of ITR or other bank’s credit card details.
Note: All the above documents need to be self-attested by the applicant. For any further assistance on credit card documentation, you can reach the bank’s help desk at 1860 267 7777.
IndusInd Bank Indulge Credit card Conclusion:
IndusInd bank offers best-in-class benefits to its Indulge cardmembers. Apart from the premium benefits like Priority Pass membership, concierge service, etc, you also get a very good reward rate. Unlike many other credit cards, you earn Reward Points on all categories of spends with this one (at the same rate).
These Reward Points can not only be transferred to partner airlines’ AirMiles programs, you can also redeem them against your card’s outstanding balance (1 Reward Point = Re. 1), which many credit cards don’t allow. Although you have to pay a hefty annual membership fee of Rs. 10,000, it is certainly a really good offering by the bank. It is worthwhile to also have a look at IndusInd Bank Crest Credit Card which also comes with the same membership fee and offers similar benefits.
How to apply for indulege credit cards?
How can i pay indulge credit card bill?