Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card (March, 2023)
Vistara with its tagline “fly the new feeling”,Gives new memories to every customer with every flight.
Axis Bank Vistara credit card is one of the perfect credit
card that appeals to a niche segment of its customers, this card is for those who are looking for good offers on air travel.
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Fees:
|Fee||Vistara Credit Card||Vistara Signature Card||Vistara Infinite Card|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharges||1% of transaction surcharges||1% of transaction surcharges||1% of transaction surcharges|
|Reward Redemption Fee||No||No||No|
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Benefits:-
Get an Axis Bank Vistara credit card and become a member of club vistara and enjoy multiple benefits with every swipe.
|Privileges||Amounts and fees|
|Travel||Complimentary lounge access to selected airport in India.|
|Dinning||15% discount on above or 5000.|
- Activation benefits:- Get 1000 Club Vistara points after card activated.
- Welcome BONUS:-Giving welcome gifts on fee payment, complimentary economic class ticket, this gift will be given every year on renewal of the card.
- Membership:- Offering privileges of complimentary club Vistara base membership.
- Milestone Achievement:- Get 3 economic class tickets on achieving your spend milestone.
- Vistara points:- Get Club Vistara ( CV) points on every swipe.
200₹ = 2CV.
- Lounge Access:- Complimentary lounge access will be available at select airports in India.
- Insurance:- You will get 2.55 crores as air insurance for air safety on this card.15% minimum off on dining in a partner restaurant.
|Rewards||Amounts spend in year|
|1,000 Bonus CV points||50,000₹( in first 90 days)|
|1 economy class ticket||1,25,000- 6,00,000 ₹|
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Eligibility:
Eligibility criteria for Credit Card applying:-
Remember before applying for an Axis bank Vistara Credit Card.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be an Indian citizen.,
- 18 years to 70 years age limit,
- And Net income – 600000₹ per annum.
These norms are only indicative norms. The Bank reserves the right to approve the application for the Credit Card or not.
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Documents:
Documentations requirement for Credit Card:-
If you are thinking of getting a credit card, then keep some important documents ready. So we have given the complete list here which is necessary for you.
- Pan Card photocopy or form 60,
- Latest payslip/ IT return copy as proof of income,
- Residence proof:- passport, driving licence, ration card, electricity bill, landline telephone bill.
All this is symbolic. Different papers may be required in different cases.
How to apply for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card?
Applying Procedure for Credit Card:-
The easiest way to apply for an Axis Bank credit card is to apply online.
- Visit the website. Or click on the link .
- Now you will be asked whether you want to become a customer of Axis Bank, then choose yes.
- Now a new page has opened.
- So read it comfortably and fill it.
If you want to apply offline then visit the nearest branch of Axis Bank and submit your application for Vistara Credit Card.
Redeem your points now:-
We all understood how to earn points, now let’s know how to redeem points.
- Step 1 :- To redeem Club Vistara points we need to visit Vistara website.
- Step 2 :- Login to your account. Select the “Redeem Now” option.
- Step 3 :- Choose the flight of your choice and select the “Redeem Flight” option on it.
- Step 4 :- Fill all the information comfortably and check it carefully.
- Step 5 :- Fill in all the details of the passenger and payment carefully.
This process is so easy and simple, but if you get it by concentrating, you will be in profit.
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card FAQs:-
1.Should I choose the Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card? -Yes, if you are affiliated with Vistara AirLine then this card is for you. You can earn Club Vistara Points by being affiliated with Vistara.
2.Can this card give us the benefits of golf?
-No, we have not seen any such benefits.
3.Where do we contact for problems related to this card?
-Axis Bank itself can solve all your problems.
Non toll free no :- 91-40-6717-4100
Contact on :- www.axisbank.com/support
4.Where do we contact for closure of the card?
-For blocking details about Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card contact on:- 914067174100
5.What should we do if we lose our card?
– You should immediately contact the bank and call on the number given below and inform the bank about the loss of the card.
1860 419 5555 or 1860 500 5555
6.How much time does Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card allow to pay my bill without interest?
-You have to make your payment within 20 to 50 days.
7.Can we give our free ticket to someone else or can someone else use it?
Yes, you can give it to the person whom you have chosen at the time of registration as a nominee.
8. Can free air tickets expire, if so what is the time limit?
-Yes, it can expire within 6 months.
9. How to make Vistara credit card payments?
-You can make credit card payments online through Axis bank’s netbanking.
10.I do not have an account in Axis Bank. So can I apply for a vistara credit card?
– Yes, if a customer fulfils all the criteria then he/she can apply.
For more details on Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card visit the website given below and get all the details.